My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Buh-bye 2011: The Recap



So we've said goodbye to 2011 and moved on to 2012 and here are my fave highlights for the Lipstick Diary and my randomness!

I will warn you, I'm just typing this as I think back, so read as a random conversation, not in chronological order and "with an accent" :)




 2011 Marked me breaking into a new market and a whole new life....Welcome to Hotlanta!

Here the Lipstick Diary got a complete revamp and face lift! whoop!

I started weekly columns Ask SAJ a beauty advice column and FTW Wednesdays: Makeup Ideas FTW!

I got addicted to fun manis, got back into my DIY's reorganizing my jewelry was my fave ever! I love looking at it while drifting to sleep ( mostly because it sparkles ^_^), I celebrated my 1 year wedding anniversary! yay!, Met some great people here and made a great new friends.

I got to shoot with my sister Hana again who is basically my muse who also had a great 2011 :)

Had really great shoots, both beauty, editorial and commercial with great teams.

 Finally hosted my first blog giveaway of many more to come!

Re-launched my website www.makeupbysaj.com with an online party! super proud of that. Re-branded myself and got more focused toward the business end of things.

 I met the amazing Sam Fine yay! and was able to put into effect a key piece of advice that he gave, becoming a corporation..done and done! introducing SAJ Mack LLC! yayyyyy!!!!!

hmm...what else?...

I saved lots of women from this: MESS..more to be saved in 2012

Oh I cut off all my hair too >_< oh dear...but I love it!

I've grown sooo much as an artist in the past year and I'm ready to put everything I've learnt and developed into action.

ooooo I threw glitter everywhereeeeeee! ^_^ and I'm fully restocked for Glitter throwing 2012!

Happy New Year! Best Wishes! and thank you for all your support

xoxo
Saj



Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment