My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Face The Week Wednesdays: Glitter Liner



Final Makeup Idea intime for New Years eve!

The Glitter Liner look can be worn with any makeup look, smokey eye, natural eye, all colours, all faces, period! It's literally fool proof. I listed the colours that Jessica is wearing if you're interested in re creating this exact look, but again, all u need is to add glitter liner to what ever makeup look you're comfortable with.
-Sweep copper shadow over lids and blend crease with black shadow.
-Line upper and lower lashline with black liner and apply faux lashes

-Multiple coats of mascara to blend
-Line lower ( or upper, or both!) lash line with glitter liner of choice! Pick a colour to match your dress or jewelry!
-Finish with complimentary blush and lip colour and toast to 2012.

Shop Glitter Liners below



Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment