My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Friday, June 24, 2011

MUA DIY: Earring Organizer Pt. 2

A while back I posted a DIY Earring Holder that I made whice I loveeeeeee :) but since then I have been stuck with my rings and little knob earrings. I've been keeping them in ring boxes until I found something to do with them.....So guess what!!!!! :D

I found this at Claires on sale for $9!! whoop!!! I was a bit worried if it would hold everything turns out it does!

Perfect! Now to Sajify it :D.  I stippled it with a soft gold paint to give it a more rustic antique-ish look, changed the ribbon hanger to a tulle ribbon and strung some pearls on it, added a few stones that I used on the Earring Frame to match and VOILA!

After I hung it I noticed that it leans forward a bit at the top which is fine but I preferred it to be against the wall so I rehung it by the flower instead of the tulle ribbon.





What do you think?! :)

xoxo



Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment