My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Face The Week Wednesdays: SMOKEY EYE

HOLIDAY EDITION:


The holidays are officially around the corner which means lots of parties, gatherings and sequins! yay!

For the entire month of December all Face The Week Makeup Ideas/Inspiration will be holiday themed, what better time for new makeup and new looks to try out!

Our first is the classic smouldering Smokey Eye worn here effortlessly by Posh.

Keep your smokey eye clean and tight, along the lash line and eyelid, not going past your crease to re- create this look that is wearable with any outfit!

Shop the look below!






Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment