My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Product Review: Pür Minerals


At a Pretty City Beauty Sample Sale, I picked up this starter kit from Pür Minerals for myself. It was at a discounted price so I thought why not! I'll treat myself and test out at the same time. Win win!



The kit came with the following Products:
Correcting Primer
4 in 1 Pressed Powder Foundation: Light Tan
Mineral Glow (bronzer)
Impact + Mascara
Chisel Brush

Additionally I was given a complimentary Lipgloss with the purchase AND a goody bag with more products...um...#winning!!!

The additional products were:
Marble Powder Universal Blush: Bronze
Lipgloss: Crystal Pink, I Heart Pür
Eye Pencil: Polished Stone
Eye Pencil: Polished Stone

Lip Plumping Lip Gloss Crystal Pink
Marble Powder  Blush

What makes Pür Minerals special is that each product contains skin-perfecting ingredients which should correct skin issues such as discolouration, fine lines etc while covering flawlessly.

The line comes in a range of shades in the Light, Tan and Dark categories so it should be easy to find a match. The ladies at the event matched my shade for me in order to purchase my kit.

The application steps are super easy and fool proof and the before and after difference is pretty dramatic, as a makeup artist I'm always asked about mineral products which usually get a thumbs down from me, but with this product...well...watch the vid below of my applying the makeup and see for yourself!



What They Say:

"We know lots of makeup can make you look pretty, but how many can improve clarity or diminish fine lines? 89% saw and improvement in skin tone and over 95% reported a firmer feel and finish. Get an instantly flawless look plus correct your skin's appearance!" *results from 8 weeks clinical study*

I purchased this kit on the 9th of November and used it the next day, every day since then..guys I'm actually seeing a difference on day 17. I will keep at it until day 60 and update you on my skin's status!

Also I did mention in my video that the primer didn't work well for me, but they do have a pretty vast skin care range so I will test out a few of the other primers to see which is better suited to my skin.



I'm fascinated by this brand and it's based out of Atlanta,GA so I plan to find out more about it!
*EDITED  4/4/2012

Just wanted to update you guys that My compact is now finished and I went out today and purchased a fill sized 4 in 1 Foundation. It's not often that a makeup artist completely finishes a product as we are constantly trying new things but this was a keeper!

Sajies say that it's Pür Love!


Shop the products below:





Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete