My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Product Review: Bare Escentuals: bareMinerals READY Eyeshadow


I received the Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY eyeshadow duo in The Vision as part of a gift bag and decided to swatch it for you guys.

The shadow duo features these two shades:


 Illusion:  very pale soft powdery blue, not quite matte but not a shimmer.

 Mirage: which is a red based brown shadow flecked with teal shimmer.


 Illusion*swatch by temptalia*


 Mirage *swatch by temptalia*


The shadow quality itself is pretty good, they are very soft and apply almost as smooth as a cream. The colour payoff is true to colour and intensity can easily be customized from soft washes of colour to intense pigment.

My fave of this duo is the Mirage shade, although I do have to say there are similar colours on the market including one by Wet n' Wild. Great for our budget conscious beauties.


Application Tip:

For this product, I recommend applying a light coat of eye shadow primer or using a light coat of your foundation over your eyes ( whats left over on your sponge/foundation brush is perfect for this)

What They Say:
"bareMinerals READYTM Eyeshadow provides exceptionally vivid, long-wearing color in an ultra smooth, silky texture for effortless application and seamless blendability with two complementary shades. Powered by our proprietary SeaNutritive MineralTMComplex along with powerful antioxidants, cold-pressed borage oil, caffeine and cucumber-ingredients known to deliver anti-aging benefits including reduced look of puffiness and antioxidant protection for a softer, smoother, revitalized eye area. It looks like a powder but feels like a cream and delivers a beautifully smooth application of vivid, long-wearing color."

Sajies love shadow that matches their hair!


Shop the Collection below!

Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment