My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Heidi Klum: Love the Skin You're in..or go Skinless


Every year Heidi Klum goes all out for her annual Halloween Party and this year, I feel like she topped it all! 


We've all seen the pics by now with Heidi as a skinned body..all lean and no fat! lol (of course) even in death the model body MUST be there :D 



Here is a vid of Heidi getting ready with Academy Award winning makeup artist Bill Corso who's work you might recognize in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Xmen and Planet of the Apes.


The final touch was to get glued into her body suit which was previously painted




Heidi offers a full makeup break down via her blog right HERE



I wonder how she will top this next year!



*Source Heidi Klum.aol.com*

Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment