My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Product Review: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream



As a fan of NYX Cosmetics I easily picked up a few of these for my kit,
 this review has be longggg over due!


I picked up these four shades
Antwerp which is a peachy pink,  Addis Ababa which is a bright fuchsia, London a nude beige and Monte Carlo a true red.

Antwerp

Addis Ababa

 The texture is very soft and creamy with a good consistency. It applies very smoothly and feels great on the lips. Once applied it has a bit of sheen to it but after a few minutes it dries to a nice matte finish.

London

Monte Carlo
For an even softer look, these work well as a lip stain with a light coat.

What They Say:
"It's not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before, It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte."


What Sajville says:




Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment