My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Clarisonic Mia

So yes I might be late to the party but have no fear I'm here!

I picked up my new Clarisonic Mia along with a Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head from Sephora yesterday! I'm so excited to use it and hopefully get rid of the un-welcomed guests  ( eek!) that have been clogging my pores.

Clarisonic Mia $119

Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head $25


I've only used it once and I love it already! I will be doing a full review in about 2-3 weeks after daily use ( morning and night time) so standby!



If you're on Vine follow me at Saj Mack! I posted a video using it for the first

Do you have a clarisonic mia? mia 2? Share! I'd love to hear your thoughts! comment below about this handy gadget! 




Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment:

  1. Definitely looking forward to your review. I've considered making a purchase but haven't justified it yet. The price tag is a bit big for my taste :P x

    ReplyDelete