My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fresh Sugar Kisses from Sephora

I stopped by Sephora to pick up my Beauty Insider birthday gift ( one of the many perks) and this time around it was Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini lip Duo set.



Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments not only give you the sweet pouts, but it's super moisturizing leaving you with perfectly soft yummy lips.

The set comes with Sugar Fresh Lip treatment, a no-colour balm with SPF 15 and  Sugar Rosé which is a tinted lip treatment, same quality nourishment but with a subtle hint of colour.


Sugar Rosé swatch left and Sugar swatch right
I really love how these make my lips feel (and taste), I'm almost out of my usual vitamin e stick for my professional  kit and definitely will be replacing it with this product!

I also picked up Philosophy: Eye Hope, a multitasking eye cream for dark circles, puffiness and lines, because well...let's face it...I'm not going to be 21 for ever....or maybe I will ;)  but just in case.



Hubby also scored some sweet samples, which the ladies at Sephora bestowed upon him for being "cute" and "waiting in a makeup store"




Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to hear what you think of them!

xx

Saj




Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment