My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Beauty Breakdown: Radient Beauty

I did a beauty shoot recently and the behind the scenes shot got a lot of hits and requests for the products used to create this look.

So for those who asked, and for those who may stumble upon this post. Here are the products that I used to create a Glowing Natural Beauty look.


Skin Prep:
Cleanse: Yes To Cucumber Soothing Hypoallergenic Face Towelettes
Moisturize: EmbryoLisse 24 Hr Miracle Cream
Lip treatment: Rosebud Salve

Skin Work: 
Foundation: Face Atelier #2 and #6
Powder: Ben Nye Media Pro HD Powder
Blush: Becca Lip and Cheek Creme in Rosebud
Bronzer/Contour: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep
Highlight: Shimmer Gold Highlight ( un-named brand i've had for years, but very similar to NARS Albatros)

Eyes:
MAC Vanilla Pigment
Taupe Matte Shadow ( un-named brand )
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

Brows:
Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil-002


Lips:
MAC Cremesheen Glass- Right Image

I apologize for the un-named products, I've de-potted 90% of my kit and have lost some of the labels over time. This gets very sad when it's time to replace.

Have you used any of the products above? Which do you love hate or must now try?! I'd love to know!

xx

Saj

P.S I didn't forget to list concealer...none was used ;)




Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I must get me some FA foundations! I ordered the samples but I need the full bottles! Great beauty breakdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! the foundations are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete