My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Make Up For Ever Pro Road Show ATL


I'm excited to announce that I will be presenting at the Make Up For Ever Pro Road Show ATL with a class on the Beauty and Business of Bridal with a Makeup Demo! ( Glitter brides?! )

For those who don't know, it's a FREE  3 day Pro education event here in Atlanta put on by Make Up For Ever featuring some of their Alliance Artists.

Each day attendees can sit in with expert and celebrity artists on various topics from Career Advice to Beauty Makeup techniques.

Not to mention the full Make Up For Ever Line will be available for purchase from 40%-50% off

Check out the show schedule below!


This years event begins September 8th -10th 2012 at the W Hotel Midtown.

To Attend R.S.V.P Today! prorsvp@makeupforeverusa.com
CLICK HERE for Facebook Event link


Me with Celebrity Artist James Vincent at last years event!

Hope to see you all there!

xx

Saj




Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment:

  1. it was amazing meeting you and watching you in action - you were one of the artists i especially wanted to see. thank you for such an amazing workshop day! xo Lj

    ReplyDelete