My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Headshots!

Earlier this month I was on location at the beautiful Madison Oaks Inn for a romantic editorial shoot with photographer Leah Perry. During some down time myself and the stylist Cynthia Ng played dress up and had an impromptu headshot session.

Here is my final and official new headshot, with a few behind the scenes of the upcoming editorial :)






We had such a great shoot, the location was beautiful and our host in-keeper Cheryl and Sophie the Pug were amazing. I'm planning to visit for my anniversary!






Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

2 comments:

  1. We absolutely loved having Saj, Cynthia, Leah and models at Madison Oaks Inn & Gardens. They were the perfect combination of professionalism and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Madison Oaks is a beautiful backdrop for a photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete