My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, April 23, 2012

MUA Confidential: Inside Kimberly's Personal Makeup Kit


Our latest edition of MUA Confidential, takes us into the luxurious personal kit of Makeup Artist Kimberly Jones. Seriously, just scroll her stuff is amazing!


MUA: Kimberly Jones
M.O: Film Guru
Location: ATL

Kimberly's makeup organized in a little black train case

Dior shadows yum! and an apple mirror?! ( lol)


Her perfume collection

She gives a shout out to her Clarasonic which I covet "HOLLA!"
Skin Care!
 I'm seeing Kimberly as a hot vampy pinup looking at her makeup and nail choices! Hawt!
Nail polishes

If this Personal Kit isn't inspiration for us to keep some of the good stuff for our selves, then I dont know what is!

Product List:


Skincare: Dermalogica! Special Cleansing Gel, Multi Active Toner, Ultra Calming Toner, Skin Smoothing Creme (night), Over Night Repair serum, Ultra Calming Serum Concentrate, redness relief spf 20, Power Rich as eye cream, Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover.  And a HUGE shout out to Clarisonic!  HOLLA!

Nail Laquer:
anything dark!!

Cosmetics:
Armani #4, Armani #4.5 as contour, Koh Gen Do Maifanshi pressed powder, YSL Touche Eclat #1, Chanel Quad shadows, Dior shadows, Nars shadows, MAC highlight creams, Julie Hewett Los Angeles Cat Eyes gel liner, Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof black liner, Dior Blackout Mascara, MAC shadow quad as eyebrow color, Qtica intensive lip repair balm,

Perfume:
Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte, Prada Infusion D'Iris, Coco Chanel, Gucci

I love it Kimberly! Thanks for sharing! I'm on my way over for a makeup play date!

Kimberly's work can be seen on here website HERE and on IMDB





ShopStyle




Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment