My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Oscar for Best Red Carpet Beauty....

 The Oscars! The only event known to bring on a world wide shortage of faux lashes.

 A glamourous event where all leading, supporting, chaperoning, carpet crashing etc.. ladies ( and some men? ) required minimum 2 pairs per eye.

Here are my top pics for best Red Carpet beauty ( clearly the lashes win best supporting role ;) )

MILLA JOVOVICH: Soft sultry smokey eye paired with a bold red lip and vintage inspired up do

ANNA FARIS: Gasp! When did this happen? Clean fresh khol rimmed eyes and a cute blonde bob

MERYL STREEP: Glowed! focus was all about skin

NATALIE PORTMAN: Chocolaty Smokey eyes with soft lip

SANDRA BULLOCK: Pop of sparkle on the eyes with a neutral lip. I'm not super sold on the lip shade, but it works

Now my Oscar Sajie for Best Red Carpet Beauty goes to Angelina and Rooney!!!!!
 I can't choose between the bedroom eyes, hair red lip, perfect brows, perfect foundation...I love!

ANGELINA JOLIE: Loved the hair and re...oh oops! wrong body part!

ANGELINA JOLIE: LOVE LOVE LOVE! shut it down!


ROONEY MARA: Those brows YAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!! everything here is just perfection
can someone say cosmetic campaign very soon?

Love!


There you have it folks! my fave looks. What were yours?

xx

Saj







Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment: