My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes: The Beauty Cateogry

The 2012 Golden Globes was as always a Red Carpet fashion and beauty gala, of course we are anxious to find out if our fave's have won or were robbed...but whats really most important is the red carpet arrivals.


This year the dresses were mostly fab and the makeup and hair flawless. The major beauty trends on the red carpet were deffinitely The Red Lip and a Fresh Natural Face gearing towards spring.



Here are my fave makeup looks of the evening.


Sajie Award for Best Makeup and Hair:


ANGELINA JOLIE-PITT
Angelina's makeup is FLAWLESS and goes perfectly with her dress loved the regal bun love love!


Sajie for Best Supporting Makeup and Hair:


ROONEY MARA
I absolutely loved this makeup the dramatic eye sculpted cheeks and soft but bold lips. PERFECT and what you'd expect to see down a runway. I also liked her hair, I felt it suited her really well



Sajies for Top 10 Hair and Makeup cast:


ARIEL WINTER
 Perfect hair and flawless makeup, love the smokey eye with a fresh face keeping it young. Adorable i

JESSICA ALBA
 Perfectly Applied makeup, love the matching cheek and lip and the big lashes, Not super big on the brow shape with those sized lashes, but still pretty nonetheless

JESSICA BIEL
I love the soft messy curls and the dark hair! Makeup naturally perfect! and Gorgeous shade of pink.

KELLY OSBOURNE
 Makeup Perfection as always, loved the chignon

LEAH MICHELLE
Loved her Sparkly Grey smokey eye to her show stopping dress, love the lip colour!


MILA KUNIS
 perfectly applied makeup a modern take on a classic look.

EMMA STONE
I loved Emma's "super hero" dress the colour fit was gorge on her, the metallic smokey eye and messy up do just worked so well as an overall look.

SARAH HYLAND
Cute bronze smokey eye and curled updo, chic and age appropriate!


SOFIA VERGARA
 Loved her makeup the coppery winged eye and berry lip with her sleek hair. Looked amazing with her gown

ZOOEY DESCHANEL
l Loved her eyes! the playful faux bottom lashes and the bold top lashes made for a captivating look beneath her bangs.







Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment