My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Emmy Awards 2011: Top 10 Red Carpet Makeup

The 63rd annual Emmy Awards show was hosted last night with a sparkly red carpet parade featuring LOTS of red dresses, lots of sequins, ombre hair, tonns of eyelashes and sperm brows ( :( sadly )

Now that the glitter dust has settled here are my top 10 looks for the red carpet event.
Kerry Washington: loved her makeup and her dress. Hair could have been a bit more but still works. Although her face seems a bit tight?
Kelly Osbourne: LOVE LOVE makeup and hair and her dress was amazing! 
she looked fantastic!!!

Ariel Winter: Great makeup and hair keeping her looking young and her dress was really cute on her too

         
Jane Lynch: Loved her makeup the hair was ok but it works for her and the dress is a classic on her..and shes 51..hellooooooo!!!!!!

Jennifer Carpenter: Loved her clean makeup and "undone" ombre hair and she looks amazing in her dress. This entire look suits her so well I don't think anyone else would have pulled this off

   Christina Hendricks: working her vintage glam looks and figure I like her makeup and messy hair although I have to say with an orange based lipstick teeth whitening is a MUST. 

Sarah Hyland: Perfect makeup and hair and love the colour of her dress on her. I love it when young starlets keep fresh

Nina Dobrev: Gorgeous makeup and hair not too over done and killer dress!


You may have noticed that this is only 8 ladies but these are my absolute faves in the Best Dressed category. My top two worst dressed?

Phoebe Price: I don't even know who she is :/ but that gorgeous red hair and freckles and they did THAT to it? masacre! 
WHO PUT KALEY ON THE RED CARPET WITH SPERM BROWS!?!? *quits life*

Honourable mention goes to Sofia Vergara who looked lovely in her dress but I just can't with her brows starting on top of her nose -_-















Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment