My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Makeup Collections 2011: Smashbox Softbox


Get a gorgeous fresh summer look with the new Smashbox cosmetics collection with an easy to use palette and lip gloss selection! Need help on creating your looks with this palette? Check out their website for video tutorials and how to's for the Softbox Collection Face Charts.

Includes:
• 4 Lip Enhancing Glosses
• 2 Limitless Long Wear Lip Glosses SPF 15
Price: $29usd
Includes:
9 Eye Shadows
• 2 Cream Eye Liners
• Double Ended Brush
• Mini Photo Finish Lid Primer
• Get the Look Guide


New product feature! A video tag is printed on the back of this palette—just scan it on your phone, and watch Pro Lead Artist Lori Taylor take you through the application right in front of your mirror
Price: $48usd




Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment