My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Stila Travel Palette: Tokyo


I picked this up at Ulta as a impulse purchase for $5 *sweeeetttt!* and I love love love it!!!
They do have more palettes that I would have gotten but they were sold out.

Here are the eyeshadow and Cheek and Lip creme swatches below


As you can see the top two colours which are both shimmers are a  very soft gold and pink. Super fresh and pretty for a natural no makeup look. The bottom blue and black shades are amazing and nicely pigmented. Love the blue!
The pink lip and cheek creme is really nice has a great texture to it, for the past few months I've been rocking creme blushes and absolutely LOVE them!

This is definitely a great palette to have and makes traveling with makeup a breeze taking you from day to night makeup looks. 

For application tips on applying creme blush check out my quick vid tutorial below!



Sajies Love!!! <3


Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment