My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Makeup Collections 2011: NARS


NARS this season is going for a very intense makeup look to match the heat, in gorgeous blues and greens following up with smouldering neutrals and golds paired with popping lips. The entire collection can be purchased on the NARS Cosmetics website.

Want to try before buying? Head over to Sephora to play with the collection and pick up your faves!


Kismet Nail Polish: $17us

Ecume Nail Polish: $17us

Exotic Dance Due Eye Shadow: $33us

Queen Soft Touch Shadow Pencil: $24us

Dogon Duo Eyeshadow: $33us

Mayflower Lipstick: $24us

Inspired by the Alpes-Maritimes region of France, this trio eyeshadow of sea blues: icy sea foam, silver green, and icy turquoise, delivers a cool wash of color to lids

 Cap Ferrat Trio Eyeshadow $45us



Carthage Pure Matte Lipstick: $25us

New Order Blush: $27us

Wonder Lip Gloss: $24us

Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil: $24us



Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment