My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Makeup Collections 2011: MAC Cosmetics Surf Baby



MAC Cosmetics comes at us with a very large collection this summer. With colour ranges from blues and greens to burnt oranges, neutrals and purple, you can be sure to find something you like if not all :)
Surf Baby Lipglass: $15.50us

Girl on Board
Good Lovin'
Strange Potion
Krazy Kahuna

Cheek Powder: $28us
Surf Baby Lipstick: $15.50us
Naturally Eccentric
Mocha
Hibiscus
Bust Out!

Summer Stash Crushed Metal Pigment: $32.50us
Ocean Dip Polish $15.00us
Hangin' Loose Polish $15.00us
Eyeshadow: $15. 50us
Saffron
Swell Baby
Short Shorts
Surf USA
Sun Blonde

See more of the Surf Baby Collection at www.maccosmetics.com

Have no idea where to begin with the endless possibility of looks that can be created with this collection? Check out the Mac Surf Baby Collection Face Charts for inspiration, my fave is the Hibiscus. 





Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment