My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Genesis Version 2.0 and the story behind the madness ;)

On Sunday I was featured as a designer once again in the annual Fashion Show put on for our local Homecoming Independence celebrations. This year the show was dubbed "Pappy Show" and included a Go Green Designer Challenge.

Enter Saj.....(lol) Hearing the Go Green theme I took it and ran like the wind Bullseye!!!!!   and all I saw was cling wrap futuristic fembots in my mind :D ....Enter stage left...Genesis Vers. 2.0.

The Story of Genesis Vers. 2.0 was one of "our" future. We humans with our advancements brought on an early man-made "Judgement Day" and the world was destroyed...few survived. The strongest of the survivors were 5 women with a plan to begin the rebirth of the human race.

With their skin covered in protective wrappings they went out on a mission to find a strong male survivor to begin the rebirth. Man child!!!!

WHOA! lol seriously this is what goes on in my head with projects, they are ALWAYS accompanied by a story.

The models Nailah Liverpool, Kimberly Ephraim, Larissa James, Kamesha Joseph, Crystal Robinson and Addison George are the most amazing people in the world right now to bring this story to life. You guys gave me goose bumps backstage! OuT.Of.StOcK!!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't easy being in cling wrap for hours..thank you so much for being troopers!!!! and MAJOR.FIERCE.

Materials Used were Cling wrap, coloured tape, fan blades, chains

Genesis Vers 2.0 Will be placed high on the shelf that is Sajville







Man on the hunt






Man Captured!


Get him girls!



Thanks also to Vanda Neal Gardner and Richard Young for allowing the madness on stage :)

For Pics of the other designer segments Check out the Studio JoJan Facebook Page


and for more Pics of my segment Check out the MakeupbySAJ Facebook Page

xoxo
Saj
Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment:

  1. The pics were interesting to watch....would have love to see them first hand...Good stuff...

    ReplyDelete