My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Brow Regimen

For those who have asked :) here is my brow regimen:

1. Before, dark and bushy

2. Bleaching brows: I prefer a lighter coloured brow. FYI No this is not the bleach used for hair by your hairdresser...and NO do not attempt this at home!



3. After bleaching


4. Brow clean up ( tweeze tweeze tweeze!) for my short hair cut i prefer a thinner 40's inspired brow
also note the difference in arches. My left brow has scars so the hair at the end and arch don't grow as thick as the right side. This is corrected by filling the brow...NOT by massacring the right brow!


5. Fill with blonde brow pencil and brow powder.


All done! Now I just need to get my roots natural blonde refreshed :)

Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment