My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Makeup Artist of the Year



A few weeks ago, I was honoured to be the winner of the first ever Makeup Artist of the Year awards in Antigua at the Fashion and Design Awards ceremony.
This is a first for both me and my island with an event of this kind and it was an amazing opportunity and experience!

Its a great pay off for me as after i finished my studies I was asked constantly, why are you going back home? is there work? and I said "not really" but the opportunity to create work is there. Since I've been back home I've done tonns of footwork to sensitise the public on what i can do and how I can assist in the growing fashion and television industry.

I couldn't be a prouder recipient of this award and I thank every single person that has been there for me supporting me when it seemed like I would never get through. To my instructors...i'll continue to make you proud and my eyebrows as even as possible ;) ;)



Click Here to read the newspaper article.


Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment