My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Product Review: Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencils are a fantastic drug store steal. 

They come in a variety of shades with a good range for the lightest blonde to dark brunettes. My two personal faves are the Black Brown and Hazel.

The pencils also have a handy brush cap to brush brows in place before filling in, the wood of the pencils is also great as it allows you to get a sharp point once sharpened which is ideal for making light hair-like strokes.

Left: Hazel   Right: Black Brown

What I also like is that the pencil is not super waxy so it is long wearing and there is no issue with melting or that shiny wet looking effect that some pencils give.

Top: Hazel   Bottom: Black Brown

I have a Hazel for myself which matches my lightened brows perfectly and I keep a pair in my professional kit.

At $3.19 it's definitely a great deal!


Sajies love a great brow tool!


Shop your shade below:




Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment:

  1. I think i should give this a try, since you rated it a 5. Still in search for the perfect brow pencil.

    ReplyDelete