My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

7 Days of Makeup Love: Day 2 Bright Pink Pout


Day 2 of Valentines Day Makeup Inspiration brings us a fun Pink Lip.

For the girl that wants to do a bold colour but not necessarily red!
Pair with a natural eye or winged liner for a little more drama. 

Play with texture also.  Choose a creamy lipstick, stain or gloss. Remember a matching liner to help colour last throughout the evening's smooches :D

And don't worry! it would make a cute colour block contrast with a little red dress ;)








Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment:

  1. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
    Therapro Vitatin Phytoflavone Moisturizing Conditioner 33.8 Fl Oz

    ReplyDelete