My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, October 17, 2011

NARS Holiday Collection 2011



I love the Nars Holiday  2011 Look with the bleached brows  dirty smokey eye and red lip, which def embodies the campaigns slogan of  Modern Audacious Iconic.

It features a range of deep,rich shimmer jewel tones and cool blues and greys for the eyes and nails, along with rich rosey pinks for the cheeks and of course the iconic red lip. 




The real treat for me in this collection has to be the lipgloss formula of their cult fave highlighter Albatros which is a luminous gold glow. 

Yes please!
Check out the full collection below! Will you be purchasing from this collection? 






Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment