My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

MakeupbySAJ for Bru Bru's Carnival...

....Well her face that is! ;)

I finally had the opportunity to work with my FAVE local TV personality Brucella Marsh again....FINALLY!!! Since our last shoot together for her spread in Shabeau Magazine ( click the link if you missed that )

This time it was for Antigua's Carnival 2010! She was hosting our Queen of Carnival Competition ( Check out the official portraits of the delegates done by myself and Joseph Jones Photography!) and the Party Monarch Competition.

What was so fun about it ( apart from her amazing personality..diva!) was the change from regal host of the Queen of Carnival to the super Sexy Vixen of the Party Monarch Competition.

Enjoy pics guys and can't wait to paint your face again Bru Bru!


Divaaaaaa!!!! <3's It! 

Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment