My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Twenty What?! Birthday Makeup!


So My birthday was a few days ago  and I'm now Twenty What? years old :D

I went out to an annual Fete that's held in Antigua every summer aka MY birthday pordi:P  and I FINALLY got the chance to rock a PURPLE lip! whoooooooo!

Here is my birthday makeup :D
( my skin was more shimmery on the night but its a b@#@ to get off )

-I kept the eyes pretty simple as I wanted the focus on the lips so I opted for a super shimmery silver winged liner ( the pics don't do this shimmer justice )

-Black liner on  my lower inner rim ( waterline )

-Hot Pink Blush

- Waterproof mascara

-Purple lipstick that I custom mixed for myself ( one of the many perks aha )


Here's a pic of me heading out before the hot drunk mess I got there


* I fail at cell phone pics*
My earrings are a  2 and a ?
=^.^=
Red Tulle Bow and Happy Birthday Tiara :D


 My outfit was from Chanelle C Smith Designs hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Which I'll be doing a shoot for Lookbook in as soon as I get it cleaned ha!


Oh and P.S this actually ISN'T the event that I'm working on a makeup look

Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment:

  1. love love looooove the look...and the purple lip colour is to die for (almost literally):)

    ReplyDelete