My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Face of SAJ: SEMI FINALISTS SHOOT!

 Yesterday we had the Photo Shoot for the 5 semi finalists of the Face of Saj Fall Glam '09 Model Search held at Studio JoJan.

It went absolutely great, although we faced a few hiccups with blowing transformers :S 
The Girls; Kamesha, Sabrina, Gabriella, Sancha and Ardis did exceptionally well!!! 

Thanks again to Joseph Jones Photography at Studio JoJan and Vanda Neal Gardener of Xante for providing the wardrobe and accessories.

 It's almost time to release the Final Pictures from the shoot. The images will be displayed on the Makeupbysaj Fanpage on Wednesday 11th Nov at 11am! Public Voting begins at 12pm and will end Friday 13th. Details on how to vote along with behind the scenes images will be added tomorrow!! 

xoxo Saj

Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment