My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Face of SAJ Spring Look '09 SNEAK PEEK!!!

Saturday 31st January was the day! Our day began quite nicely starting with hair then moving to location to begin makeup and filming, only to be greeted with another participant Spring Showers!!!!  We were worried that the "Scattered Showers" which was really torrents of rain ( thanks weather channel ^. ^) was going to make things near impossible but luckily for us the rain stopped and gave us beautiful blue skies with great light, allowing us a Fantastic shoot!
 I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you to Filise our fabulous model, photographer Joseph Jones, our one man film crew Anderson Andrew and Vanda Neal for saying "Yes Sara the flowers work! It will be fabulous!!"

Enjoy the sneak peek at the behind the scenes images below and stay tuned for the official launch on the MakeupbySaj website!





Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

1 comment: