My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peekaboo at Spring Beauty '09: YSL Beaute


YSL’s Spring 2009 Collection

GLOSS PUR / Pure Lip Gloss ($29.00)

  • N° 1 Pure Nude
  • N° 2 Pure Rose
  • N° 3 Pure Coral
  • N° 4 Pure Raspberry
  • N° 5 Pure Fuchsia
  • N° 6 Pure Plum

NEW LIMITED EDITIONS

  • PALETTE D’ARTISTE / Collector Powder For The Complexion ($62.00)
  • PALETTE D’ARTISTE / Collector Powder For The Eyes ($62.00)

BLUSH VARIATION / Variation Blush ($44.00)

  • N° 18 Coral Sand

OMBRES DUOLUMIÈRES / Eye Shadow Duo ($41.00)

  • N° 17 Ivory Beige / Deep Black
  • N° 19 Oatmeal / Petroleum Blue

EVERLONG MASCARA / Lengthening Mascara ($28.50)

  • N° 7 Ever Steel Blue

EASY LINER FOR EYES / Eyeliner Automatique ($33.00)

  • N° 2 Easy Brown
  • N° 3 Easy Blue

FARD À LÈVRES ROUGE PUR / Pure Lipstick ($30.00)

  • N° 143 Blazing Red
  • N° 144 Silky Apricot
  • N° 145 Paradise Pink
  • N° 146 Romantic Pink
  • N° 147 Hazelnut
  • N° 148 Tea Rose

NAIL TOUCH / Nail Lacquer Brush Pen ($26.00)

  • N° 5 Tender Pink Touch
  • N° 6 Coral Touch

Available: February 2009












Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment