My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peekaboo at Spring Beauty '09: Shu Uemura Mirage

In the collection:

Eye Shadow Palette ($40.00)

  • Utopia Delicate mixture of fresh, alluring colors wavers in the light
  • Fantasia Mellow harmony of color enchants the eyes

Drawing Pencil ($19.00)

  • 14ME Light Blue (LE) Light blue with a hint of metallic nuance
  • 15ME Lilac (LE) Uplifting lilac with a hint of metallic nuance
  • 04ME Pink Glimmering highlighting shade to attract the light

Silhouette Defining Colors ($38.00)

  • Orange Phase (coloration) Translucent brown ? vivid orange
  • Misty Glow (highlight) Ivory?pale pink

Lip Duo Tint & Gloss ($32.00)

  • Rouge Matte/intense pink
  • Gloss Translucent/ pale pink

Rouge Unlimited ($23.00)

  • PK347 Intense pink
  • BG934 Beige
  • BR768 Raspberry










Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment