My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Nominees for Best Actress Are......


Francoise Bowen 
Francoise Bowen!!!! :D :D

I just thought I would share a recent project with an old classmate and past co-worker Francoise Bowen

She is an aspiring actress and is currently setting the wheels in motion on getting her career together and to kick open the doors of opportunity (smash!!)

Where do I come in? Portfolio development!!!!!!! We met with Francoise while she was in the process of preparing for a workshop with Tasha Smith ( yes thee Tasha from Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married! )
and had minimal time to get things organized.

But in true Sajville fashion we got everything together, from her full Professional Portfolio ( which EVERY amateur and pro needs ) shot by Studio JoJan, Comp Cards, Resume, Bio, AND Website with Blog

Check out her Official Website Here and see more of the shoot!




Go Girl and wishing you the very best on your future plans :)



Break a leg!

xoxo

**For Model and Actor Portfolio Packages please contact Studio JoJan available locally and regionally**
Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment