My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Hey there!, welcome to my blog and thanks for reading my random rambles. I'm a professional makeup artist in all areas of Beauty, Fashion, Film/Television and Bridal. I'm known for my professionalism, personality and something random in my hair. I grew up in the caribbean in Antigua such a beautiful place. Glitter queen, cake lover and shoe addict. My posts will give you some more insight into the creative quirky mind that I have.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Glam COMING SOON

The winner shoot "Holiday Glam '09" with Face of Saj Model Search winner Gabriella Norde will be launched TOMORROW on Makeupbysaj.com !!!!!

It has been forever since the last update of the Face of Saj winning shoot, but I am pleased to say that we finally had it last weekend. It's been such a busy season (and only just beginning) for the MakeupbySAJ Team and with the delays in receiving the wardrobe shipping in from NYC we lost a lot of time :(.

However I have to say I'm SUPER pleased with it!!!!

Be sure to check it out tomorrow with a featured tutorial on how to recreate Gabriella's look!


Saj Mack is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing over 6 years experience in Beauty, Commercial, Film, Television, Special FX and more. See her work at www.makeupbysaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment